Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weeknight Lasagna Toss

I found a fantastic new recipe in my food & family magazine that came in the mail today. It's a lasagna recipe that you make in the skillet and it only takes 40 minutes! You can find the recipe for Weeknight Lasagna Toss here or you can look it up, along with tons of other recipes, at www.kraftfoods.com (I can't post it because it doesn't belong to me).

This recipe is amazing. It's pretty versatile. I substituted frozen chopped spinach for half of the green peppers they called for. The thing I loved best was that my kids actually ate it. Alex asked for seconds and thirds!

You don't have to sign up (it's free) to look at recipes, but I would recommend it. By joining you can create your own recipe box to store the cool recipes you want to try.

Anyway, I thought I would share since I loved this recipe so much. Hope you like it too!

No comments: